Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sorry For My Absence

Well, it's official - I am now on maternity leave. I have around 7 weeks (I hope) til these babies are born which does leave me with some time on my hands. I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be doing though. If I come across something that I think will be of value to you as printers, I will log on and give you a piece of my mind. Otherwise, I think I will be taking it easy and enjoying the calm before the storm, as well as the holidays.

Which brings me to a point. It is always good to have your eye on what is really important to you in your life. And sometimes, that may not be work at all. Of course your business is vitally important to your life, and it may be the biggest thing on your mind most of the time. That being said, friends, family, your community, they may also be important to you as well. So please take a moment to make sure that those around you know that you love them, think of them, and care about their wellbeing. The happier and more safe and surrounded by love you feel, the more time and energy you should be able to use to focus on your business.

Lastly, I will make 2 last plugs. If you are not reading WhatTheyThink.com, you should be - it is the information source for anything going on in this industry.

And, if you are trying to grow your print sales, www.aspirefor.com , and Bill's 30 day sales challenge will change your life. For only $97.00, you can't afford NOT to give it a try - he should have a new one going in January.... Make it your resolution to take some action to increase sales and make your company healthier than it has been in a long time. This program is for absolutely EVERYONE.

Happy Holidays to you all, please check in periodically ( or read old posts if you haven't read them all), and stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment