Thursday, March 25, 2010

Brief Update

Hello all, and long time no blog!
My girls were born on February 9th, 2010 at 8:03 and 8:04 AM. Graziella Violet Mallozzi was 7lbs 3 oz, and Giuliana Nicolina Mallozzi was 6lbs 3 oz. We just hit six weeks, and we are all doing really well. In fact, I got 7 hours of non consecutive sleep last night, which is an all time high, and I am very grateful to my daughters for that.

On to the news. I am no longer with Canon Business Solutions, and have decided to launch my own consulting company. Named after this blog, SuccessInPrint will help printing companies grow sales and improve communication with their clients and prospects. I will be launching SuccessInPrint in May and will be taking on a small number of clients for engagements like client recovery, retention and acqusition, and marketing communications projects such as helping you with newsletters and blogs of your own. You can reach me after may 1st at 773.680.5134 and we can discuss your specific needs and build a proposal and plan that will work for you.

In the meantime, take care and Happy SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment